If you wish to sell items at the show, please go to our vendor page.
So you've got a game that you wanna show off (or sell)? Here's some information you should know and keep in mind.
While it's not absolutely required to register the games you're bringing, it helps us in laying out a floorplan and coordinating setup times. A lot of time and effort goes into planning the show each year, including making a floorplan that flows well and makes a more enjoyable environment. We also need to submit a general floorplan to the fire marshall one month in advance. Knowing what people are bringing helps us pick what else to bring so we can get the best possible variety. Please click here if you are interested in bring games.
As in previous years, bringing 3 pre-approved games will be worth a free admission (1 free admission for each 3 games brought) and discounts will be given for bringing 1 or 2 games ($20 and $40 off of weekend admission, respectively). In addition, we will also now offer the following extra goodies:
- Free raffle ticket for each game brought
- Free T-shirt for bringing a 4th game!
- Special exhibitor's badge.
So why not bring that extra 4th game (or more) and get that T-shirt? And if you have never brought a game or games previously, again, this is the year to make the effort! :) Not only will you be rewarded for your efforts with all of the above, but sharing these classic gems with a very appreciative audience is truly a nifty reward in itself.
Again, if you bring three (OR MORE!) pre-approved games to the show, you can get a free admission. Games should be available for others to play for the entire weekend. To keep the show fun for everyone, games that are used for free admission must stay on the show floor until 5 PM Sunday. If you can only attend part of the show and must remove your games early, adjustments may be required (see the early removal policy below). Let us know your situation and we'll work out a fair deal.
Discounts on admission are available for one or two games as well, so if you can't bring three, you can still get credit for pitching in.
Games used toward free admission must be pre-approved, please contact us in advance.
While we understand that games do break, a show of broken games isn't fun for anyone. Please be prepared to make a reasonable effort to keep the games in playable condition throughout the show. We understand that sometimes a game will not be reasonably repairable at the show, just be prepared to do your best. If you're bringing lots of games to sell, you may want to inquire about vendor space.
Bring 2 electro-mechanical games and get in free. Games must be pre-approved by contacting us, and in good working order. All the fine print for bringing three games applies.
Games brought to the show should
- Be playable
- Be set on free play if possible*
- Be set at a reasonable volume
- Be in reasonably good shape overall (exceptions may be made for rare games)
- Have accessible on/off switch and power cord.
* If not on free play, exterior credit switches are encouraged, or the game owner should keep credits on the machine throughout the show.
Illegal copies/pirate boards are not allowed to be sold at the show.
For the safety of the players and your games:
- Please make sure all games arrive with a proper power cord with no bare wires exposed. This means that most games should have a 3 prong grounded plug.
- Access to the insides of games should be restricted! All doors and openings should be secured to ensure the safety of the equipment and the people enjoying it.
- Make sure no unusual pointy or sharp things are protruding from the game. These put players in danger as well as games that are placed next to them. Please pay special attention to broken feet (levelers). They damage the floor, and the convention center does charge for this damage.
- If your game(s) have any fragile elements that may require extra care or attention, please let us know so the issues can be addressed.
Games should arrive early enough to be placed in the floorplan. We will be there starting early Friday morning. Please take this into account when planning your arrival. If you can schedule a drop-off time in advance, it would be greatly appreciated.
Games may be removed as of 5 pm Sunday, although, we request that you leave them until the show closes at 9 pm. The show floor will be open for game removal Sunday night until midnight, and all day Monday.
The following policies apply to games on the show floor that are for sale or have been used toward free admission. Early removal fees do not apply to games in vendor area (ask about vendor space rates).
Games should be available for play throughout the entire show, although we understand early removal may be necessary if, for example, you can only attend the show for one day. In reasonable cases, let us know in advance, and there is no fee (We reserve the right to determine what a reasonable case is, but don't worry, we don't bite!).
In general, if a game leaves early (due to, for example, sale) the following fees apply:
- $20 fee per game removed before midnight on Sat.
- $10 fee per game removed before 5PM on Sun.
If you can only make it to the show one day, and still want to bring games, you're encouraged to! Contact us to make special arrangements before the show.
For more information please feel free to email email@example.com