Arcade Related Discussion > Arcade For Sale / Wanted

Xybots for sale-San Jose area

(1/2) > >>

jsybalsky:
I have a Xybots machine in pristine condition.  I also have extra decals and extra motherboard (I think that is what it is called). 

MAMEMAN:
How much you asking for the game? got pics? any other info to know? bad parts issues with the game chips scratches etc.

jsybalsky:
Not sure how to get you a photo with the limit of 128K for an upload (they both about 500kb).  I took a couple with my cell phone so not the best.  Price is negotiable, I was told about 10 years ago that it was worth $800 since it had extra decals and 2nd complete working motherboard. All offers considered.

game time:

--- Quote from: jsybalsky on January 31, 2011, 06:46:20 pm ---Not sure how to get you a photo with the limit of 128K for an upload (they both about 500kb).  I took a couple with my cell phone so not the best.  Price is negotiable, I was told about 10 years ago that it was worth $800 since it had extra decals and 2nd complete working motherboard. All offers considered.

--- End quote ---

I aminterested not in the game but in the motherboard. I sent mine in for repair and the shop went out of business and my board dissappeared. I had just finished restoring my game too.  :(  email me at psetterl@gmail.com with how much you would sell your spare board for. Thank you.

jsybalsky:
I have tried to upload a photo of the xybots and it says the directory is not writable.  So how do you upload?

At this time I am not interested in separating the spare parts from the unit.

$800 or best offer

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version