Show Discussion > General Show Information

CAX 2017 Tshirts

<< < (2/4) > >>

FPSMAC21:
3 is a instant buy for me

Villa2017:
Here is pretty close to what I had as a finished #6

Dr. Willy:
I liked #1 a lot, but after seeing Villa2017's revised version I voted for #6. That design looks great.

masri:
A few thoughts.

I most like #3. Please include the dates for the show.

#1 is a very cool design. But how many people will recognize Tapper here? And the history of Tapper is it was originally depicting a bartender pouring beer, but moved to a soda jerk pouring root beer. The beer connotation isn’t kid friendly. 80s era 8 bit pixelated beer mugs can be cute. This black & white illustration could be tweaked a bit to be more kid friendly, and specifically mention Tapper & root beer somewhere in the illustration to make it obvious you’re referring to the videogame. Otherwise it looks like CA Extreme is a beer festival? Not something to take the kids to. Putting a modified design on a beige / creme colored shirt could look very nice.

#5 is a fun design. But printing this on a red t-shirt would be a very loud shirt. That would make the shirt virtually unwearable anywhere but CA Extreme.

#4 & 6: I wish there were more alternate designs away from the standard space video game themed shirts.

Please consider designs with a small CA Extreme logo (perhaps a single color) on the left breast, with the main design printed on the back.

masri:
I also really like where Villa2017 is going with the updated #6 design. I think it needs a little more work, including making the main car a bit more video-gamey. Wish it had even more of a Pole Position or other 80s era racing game vibe to it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version