Author Topic: Xybots for sale-San Jose area  (Read 18303 times)

Offline jsybalsky

Xybots for sale-San Jose area
« on: January 20, 2011, 05:45:09 pm »
I have a Xybots machine in pristine condition.  I also have extra decals and extra motherboard (I think that is what it is called). 

Offline MAMEMAN

Re: Xybots for sale-San Jose area
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 12:34:01 am »
How much you asking for the game? got pics? any other info to know? bad parts issues with the game chips scratches etc.
When the river runs red take the dirt road instead......

Offline jsybalsky

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2011, 06:46:20 pm »
Not sure how to get you a photo with the limit of 128K for an upload (they both about 500kb).  I took a couple with my cell phone so not the best.  Price is negotiable, I was told about 10 years ago that it was worth $800 since it had extra decals and 2nd complete working motherboard. All offers considered.

Offline game time

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2011, 07:18:27 pm »
Not sure how to get you a photo with the limit of 128K for an upload (they both about 500kb).  I took a couple with my cell phone so not the best.  Price is negotiable, I was told about 10 years ago that it was worth $800 since it had extra decals and 2nd complete working motherboard. All offers considered.

I aminterested not in the game but in the motherboard. I sent mine in for repair and the shop went out of business and my board dissappeared. I had just finished restoring my game too.  :(  email me at psetterl@gmail.com with how much you would sell your spare board for. Thank you.

Offline jsybalsky

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2011, 01:48:24 pm »
I have tried to upload a photo of the xybots and it says the directory is not writable.  So how do you upload?

At this time I am not interested in separating the spare parts from the unit.

$800 or best offer

Offline jsybalsky

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2011, 01:53:03 pm »
Xybots
Arcade Coin Operated Video Game Machine

The machine is in very good condition and the game works.
This item is used and sold as-is.  No guarantees or warranties of any kind

You must Pick-up—Camden and Almaden Exp area
Cash Only.  No Returns Accepted
For sale is my Atari Xybots
The marquee works just fine.  The monitor works.  All the art is in great shape, and I have additional unused decals.
The sound on the game works perfectly. Digital voices are crisp, clear, and easy to understand, and the sound and music is wonderful. Game play functions absolutely perfectly with no glitches, errors, bugs, or anything at all, so the main/mother board is perfectly fine. The 8-way leaf switch joysticks with twist respond very well to moving. Buttons are responsive.
The CPO and plastics are not cracked. The images are complete and the art looks vibrant and bright. Coin mechs are present, function perfectly. Currently set on free play as it has been in my living room.  Keys included.
Cabinet itself is solid with no problems. Looks--in great shape. It’s pristine, great shape late Atari coin-op cabinet and a great game to play!
Also included is an extra motherboard.
$800.00--All reasonable offering considered