Author Topic: Please remove Assault from the game list  (Read 8864 times)

Offline bji

Please remove Assault from the game list
« on: July 10, 2011, 12:28:52 am »
Not sure if the game list is just an accumulation of all games that have ever been at a CA Extreme, or if it represents the games that someone has committed to bring, but it has been inaccurate with respect to Assault two years in a row now.  Assault is my favorite arcade game of all time and I have come to CA Extreme the past two years with high hopes of getting to play it again.  Each time my hopes have been dashed as the game has not been there.  Would someone please remove Assault from the game list if it's not actually going to be at a CA Extreme.

Thank you.

jkoolpe

Re: Please remove Assault from the game list
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 10:32:18 pm »
Thank you for this information.  I believe that Assault was scheduled to make it at least for last year, but the owner had to drop it out at the last minute, and I think it just did not get removed for this year.

I will remove it shortly, but hopefully someone will step up to the proverbial plate to bring one for next year so keep an eye out on that list for next year.  I will only return it to the list if I get a new committment from someone to bring it.

Hopefully the 500+ games at this year's event gave you enough alternative titles to enjoy though  ;D.

See you next year!

Jon (and the Extreme Team)