Show Discussion > General Show Information

2008 T-shirt art (with graphics and poll)

(1/3) > >>

Ken Chaney:
Here is a sneak peek at the 2008 T-shirt artwork!

We have two designs this year.  One is a Deco style design from Bobby Tribble, the other features a Sunburst of Characters and comes from Gary Johnson of Backbone (www.backb.com) via Tanio Klyce.  I really want to thank the artists for coming up with these wonderful graphics, and especially for putting up with me throughout the design process!  (Thanks to all of you who helped in this process!)

Here is the Deco design (10 bonus points if you can identify the inspiration for the base graphic!)

This design will be printed large on the back of the shirts, with a smaller logo on the front.

Here is a sample we got made on black shirts, and on a raglan (baseball style) shirt:

(click on the thumbnails to enlarge)

Here is the Sunburst design:

This design will be printed large on the shirt backs, with our traditional oval logo on the front (not pictured).  We plan to make these on raglan (baseball) shirts

as well as on light grey (ash) Beefy Tees.  We plan to print larger than on this sample to show off this beautiful graphic.

(We have a very limited capacity to run some special requirement shirts.  In the past, we have put the main graphic on the front of shirts for long-haired friends, and made an XLT shirt on request.  We don't have much flexibility on the black shirts this year, but the others offer some options if you have special requirements and let us know very soon!)

Jude:
I love the design--a fitting tribute to all the time I spent watching that pinball animation on Sesame Street!

sharksnut:
Voted for Deco on Black...

Please order some (or take pre-orders / reservations for) extended sizes (e.g. 2XLT, 3XL).
Also, please consider POCKET T's with the small front logo wither on the pocket or directly
opposite the pocket.

Brad O.:
hahahahahaha  The deco design is fantastic!

1 2 3 4 5... 6 7 8 9 10.... 11 12!

do dodododododo dodododododo!

Love it!

See you at CAX!

fanofpinball:
My vote goes for the art deco design, nice work. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version