Author Topic: Official CAX 2020 T-Shirts & Badges!  (Read 5544 times)

Offline Jeff Kinder

• Extreme Team
  • Insert Coin
Official CAX 2020 T-Shirts & Badges!
« on: July 31, 2020, 06:17:11 pm »
CAX 2020 Online T-shirts and badges are available for ordering. See the designs and ordering instructions below.  Deadline for ordering is August 16, 2020.   Please expect a minimum of 6-8 weeks after the deadline for delivery.

**We will send out confirmation e-mails by August 17th- contact us at info@caextreme.org if you don't get an e-mail by then.**

The CAX 2020 t-shirt is available on 2 different t-shirt colors (black and white)

Sizes available are:

Youth - Small, Medium, Large and XLarge
Ladies - Small, Medium, Large, XLarge, 2XLarge, 3X Large and 4X Large
Mens - Small, Medium, Large, XLarge, 2XLarge, 3XLarge and 4XLarge
Mens Tall - XLarge Tall, 2XLarge Tall and 3XLarge Tall
The above t-shirts are available for $20 for sizes small - XL and $25 for 2XL to 4XL and for all men's tall sizes. Shipping costs $5 per shirt and will be added to the total as well as sales tax for California residents.   

Badges

The official show badge has 2 sides with a space for your name on one side:

The cost for these is $4.45 plus $0.55 shipping (plus sales tax for California residents).

Please make sure to let us know what name(s) should go on the badge(s).

--------------

Click here to order t-shirts and badges on-line. The form will automatically take you to PayPal when you submit. ** If you would rather pay by check, please submit the form, then cancel out of PayPal, and then send a check for the amount on the form to:

California Extreme
13436 Pastel Lane
Mountain View, CA 94040.

Remember, the deadline for ordering is August 16, 2020!

Offline TrevEB

Re: Official CAX 2020 T-Shirts & Badges!
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2021, 03:16:38 pm »
Hi Jeff,

A couple questions for you.
Was this T-shirt from 2020 produced and if so are there any left?
Have to say I like it! even if we didnt have a show. If you have em, let me know how to purchase.

Perhaps it could we updated for 2021.

That said, are you hard at work for the Oct 2021 T-Shirt?
May I strongly recommend the evil asteroid from Blasteroids for the theme? Just seems like such a natural for our ongoing pandemic days.

All the Best!
TrevEB

Offline MrJBRPG

• Insert Coin
Re: Official CAX 2020 T-Shirts & Badges!
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2021, 06:34:38 am »
Are you also open for fan submissions for CAX 2021 Tshirts? I already submitted mine.